My Right Now Obsession

My obsession of the moment.

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Quick Brick

I got distracted watching the opening ceremonies last night and forgot to post my red Friday manicure. I also forgot I was doing a Sinful Colors theme this week so I'll put up another post to make up for yesterday. I forgot the Sinful Colors because I got excited when I was browsing the polish in the Dollar Tree again and found 2 Sally Hansen Insta-Dri polishes! I'm assuming they've been discontinued because later I found similar colors with different names in CVS.



I had intended to try the Insta-Dri out for stamping because I had read several people loved it for stamping, but as you can see I used it as my base coat instead. I was having difficulty using black polish with this plate so I used my trusty e.l.f. Chocolate instead. I had some issues with lighting. Next time I won't wait so late in the day to try to catch the natural light.




Sally Hansen - Quick Brick
e.l.f. - Chocolate
Seche Vite - topcoat
BM-201

No comments:

Post a Comment