My Right Now Obsession

My obsession of the moment.

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Reinforcements!

Sinful Colors is on sale at Walgreens for half off bringing the total to $0.99 a bottle! I picked up quite a few at 3 different Walgreens already. There's one more I really wanted and I should be done buying nail polish for a very long time or until there's another sale! Today I used some paper reinforcements I picked up a while ago at the dollar store. A pack of a billion sheets for $1 isn't too bad at all. This was really easy. It just required a fast drying topcoat before jamming on the reinforcements to prevent them from peeling up my base coat. There were a couple of mistakes where the top polish bled under the sticker, but I was able to get most of it off with a brush and some regular nail polish remover. I will most likely be posting more Sinful Colors throughout the week because I'm so excited about all my new polishes!



Sinful Colors - Unicorn
Sinful Colors - Rain Storm
Seche Vite - Topcoat

No comments:

Post a Comment